Selling gold is an option for those who need money quickly or for those who tire of seeing old, unworn pieces of jewelry lying around. The price of gold always fluctuates and when you sell your gold you’re going to be offered a rate lower than what the pieces are valued at in order for the purchaser to make a profit. Despite this, selling gold items remains popular. There are many Chicago area gold buyers and if you want to sell your gold in Chicago, here’s how.
Check the value of gold.
- Before setting out to sell your gold, check a trusted online source to see what the market value of gold is for that day. Realize that you’re not going to get that price when selling your gold but it will give you some idea of its worth.
Find a reputable dealer.
- There are many companies that buy gold through the mail but these should be avoided as you have no control over the process. Instead, look in your local phone book yellow pages for a jewelry store, jewelry repair store or even pawn shop in your neighborhood. Chances are good that they’ll purchase your gold and at a much better rate if the transaction is in person. You can also find buyers who actually will come to your home, or you can even set up a local party with neighbors and friends. Then earn commissions from the party, as well as selling your gold.
Get a quotation.
- Take your gold to the dealer and let them look at it and weigh it. They may need to test for the quality of the gold. Ask them for a quotation in writing and be sure that the expiry date of the quotation is evident.
- Visit 1 or 2 other gold purchasers in your Chicago neighborhood and see if they will beat the quotation you received. Ask them for a written quotation with the expiry date clearly printed on it.
- Once you’ve visited 3 or 4 gold purchasers, look at which buyer offered you the most money for your gold. You should sell your gold to that person. Make sure they give you cash for your gold or a bank certified check or money order.
We buy gold in person in our Skokie store, Monday to Friday from 11am – 6pm Saturday 12-5. You can call to set up an appointment or walk in, calling is better sometimes. We buy all gold 10k, 12k, 14k, 18k, 22k, 24k gold and are also a refinery and we pass the savings to you. We buy all gold jewelry from jewelers, retailers, dentists, pawn shops and the public.
Selling gold and other precious metals in the Evanston area has never been easier, we have the best gold refinery in Chicago and always take pride in our services in offering highest cash prices for gold and other jewelry. Just come in and see what we are all about!
Now is never a better time to sell your gold for cash, gold has risen back up in price and now is a great time to cash in and sell your gold, we pay top prices and look forward to have you as a client. Please call today for a quote or to set up an appointment.
We also serve other wholesalers and retailers that buy gold and pawn gold in bulk, and when it is time to sell you can come to us and get the highest prices paid for your gold guaranteed.
So when you are looking for the best place to sell your jewelry to in the Chicago, you can count on Oakton Coins !
|What is your Diamond Watch worth in Dollars?We weigh and test your diamond right in front of you. Then I will pay you cash and much more than other jewelry store or pawnshops would have offered.I PAY 95% OF YOUR DIAMOND’S SPOT VALUE IN CASH!Don’t trust anyone with out a storefront, we know diamonds in chicago.|
Jewelry Buyers and Diamond Buyers in chicago,
At Oakton Coins in chicago, Illinois, we have a team of jewelry professionals who are jewelry buyers and diamond buyers. Perhaps you have a diamond with no sentimental value. Or a bracelet or brooch that is not your style. We buy single jewelry pieces or entire jewelry estates. Contact Oakton Coins when you need professional chicago jewelry buyers or chicago diamond buyers. At Oakton Coins, we understand that sometimes you want to receive cash for your jewelry or cash for your diamonds. Our process to buy diamonds and to buy jewelry is hassle free. And, we always respect your privacy. To use our chicago jewelry buyer or diamond buyer services, you don’t have to ship your valuable items or leave them with us. We meet with you privately and confidentially in , Illinois; we’re conveniently located near Skokie, Evanston, rogers park, and park ridge. You remain with your jewelry during the entire selling and buying process. We make an offer to buy and if you accept it, we pay you on the spot. If you decide you don’t want to sell, you are under no obligation. Our process is that simple.
chicago Jewelry Buyers
If you want to sell your jewelry, bring it to Oakton Coins in chicago, IL. Our professional team of chicago jewelry buyers will purchase your fine antique jewelry, estate jewelry and contemporary jewelry in gold and platinum. Our jewelry buyers are especially interested in original, period antique jewelry from the Victorian, Edwardian, Art Nouveau and Art Deco jewelry periods [circa 1800 to circa 1940]. Our chicago jewelry buyers are also interested in signed jewelry by Cartier, Van Cleef and Arpels, Verdura, David Webb, Bulgari, Chaumet, Tiffany and other fine designer pieces. Oakton Coins pays top dollar for antique jewelry and signed designer jewelry. We buy single jewelry pieces or entire jewelry estates. Visit our page, CONTACT US, and set up an appointment to sell your jewelry today!
chicago Diamond Buyers
Let Oakton Coins in chicago make you an offer if you want to sell your diamond. Our chicago diamond buyers are interested in loose diamonds 0.50 carats and up. Our team of chicago diamond buyers also buys diamonds set in jewelry. Our diamond buyers purchase all diamond cuts, including round brilliant, emerald, marquise, oval, pear, radiant, heart, princess, asscher, and cushion. If you want to sell your old cut diamonds [circa 1930 and earlier], for example, old mine cut diamonds, Old European cut diamonds, transition cut diamonds, and rose cut diamonds, meet with our diamond buyers for an offer. Visit our page, CONTACT US, and set up an appointment to sell your diamond today!
How to Sell your Jewelry and How to Sell your Diamonds
Do you have questions about how to sell your jewelry or how to sell your diamonds? Visit our webpage, “How do I sell my jewelry? How do I sell my diamond?”, to read helpful hints and answers to questions about how to sell your jewelry and how to sell your diamonds.